Tuesday, February 24, 2009

one year later.....

today is the beginning of the february 2009 bar, meaning it has been one full year since i sat for the california bar exam. good luck to all of my friends testing today!

as you have probably noticed, i haven't posted much in the past year since i finished the exam. i'm going to leave this blog up so future takers may use it as a resource, but i don't plan on adding any new posts as i don't really have anything new to say about the bar. i do have a new blog that i will be posting on, but its more about keeping family/friends updated as to what's going on in my life and will probably contain little, if any, information about studying for the bar.

as always, if you're preparing for the bar and need some advice (or just someone to rant to), please feel free to email me at elleyjaye@hotmail.com. i don't use that email address much, so it may take me a few days to respond. also, if you have a blog, let me know and i'd be happy to add it to my list of blogs on the sidebar.

thanks, and good luck!

peace.
- L

No comments: